- 1 How do I use voice to text on my android?
- 2 Where is the microphone setting on note 9?
- 3 How do I enable microphone on my Samsung?
- 4 How do I enable microphone on my Samsung phone?
- 5 How do I get the microphone back on my text messaging?
- 6 How do I activate voice to text?
- 7 How do you voice text?
- 8 Why is my voice dictation not working?
- 9 How do I turn on my microphone on my Android phone?
- 10 How do I voice text on my Samsung Galaxy s10?
- 11 Where is the microphone on a S9+?
- 12 Does Samsung S9 have a microphone?
- 13 How do I get the microphone back on my Samsung keyboard?
Likewise, how do I turn on voice to text on my Samsung Galaxy s9?
Considering this, how do I turn on my microphone on my Samsung Galaxy s9?
People ask also, how do I turn on voice to text on my Samsung keyboard? Tap Settings > General management > Language and input. Tap On-screen keyboard > Manage keyboards. Tap the Google voice typing slider to turn on.
Additionally, why is my microphone not working on my text messages? Look under Accessibility > Text-to-speech output. Ensure you have “Google Text to Speech” selected and the correct language. Note that Speaking Email won’t use Samsung or other vendor voices – so you need to enable the Google voices as your default TTS engine. Tap the cog next to Google TTS Engine.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Language & input.
- Under ‘Speech,’ tap Text-to-speech options.
- Tap Speech rate to adjust.
- Tap desired TTS engine: Samsung. Google.
- Tap Language to adjust.
- Adjust other settings as desired.
How do I use voice to text on my android?
- Go to Settings > General Management > Language and input.
- Tap On-screen keyboard.
- Tap Google voice typing.
- If your preferred language isn’t already selected, tap Languages to choose it.
Where is the microphone setting on note 9?
Tap the Microphone key located two keys to the left of the Space key. Tap the Microphone icon.
How do I enable microphone on my Samsung?
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Site Settings.
- Tap Microphone or Camera.
- Tap to turn the microphone or camera on or off.
How do I enable microphone on my Samsung phone?
Android Chrome To the right of the address bar, tap More (triple dots) > Settings. Tap Site Settings. Tap Microphone or Camera. Tap to turn the microphone or camera on or off.
How do I get the microphone back on my text messaging?
How do I activate voice to text?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon. Settings. then tap “Language & input” or “Language & keyboard”.
- From the On-screen keyboard, tap. Google Keyboard/Gboard. .
- Tap. Preferences. .
- Tap the. Voice input key switch. to turn on or off .
How do you voice text?
Hit the green + sign to the left of your text box. Tap the microphone icon at the bottom of the screen. Then, press and hold the button while you record your message. Just like iPhones, Androids come with default voice recording apps.
Why is my voice dictation not working?
If you get the message, “Dictation can’t hear you,” or if nothing happens as you dictate, try these: Make sure your microphone is not muted. … Adjust the input level of your microphone. If you’re using a microphone built in to your computer, try switching to an external microphone that you plug in to your computer.
How do I turn on my microphone on my Android phone?
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Scroll down and tap Apps Google Play Services Permissions.
- Look for “Microphone” and slide the slider On .
How do I voice text on my Samsung Galaxy s10?
Where is the microphone on a S9+?
The microphone is located at the bottom of your phone. Make sure that no foreign matter is blocking the microphone hole and try again after removing anything you find.
Does Samsung S9 have a microphone?
The Samsung Galaxy S9 microphone is a hardware component that is embedded to the phone’s board to receive voice signals as input from the phone user to process it into hearing through the earpiece. … Step 3: Tap on App permissions and then select Microphone in the next displayed menu.