Beside above, how do I connect my Dell computer to my printer?
- Turn up the printer.
- Tap the Windows Search text box and enter “printer.”
- Click Printers and Scanners.
- At the settings area, click Add a Printer/Scanner.
- Click your Printer.
- Click add device.
You asked, how do I get my computer to recognize my printer?
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable and turn it on.
- Open the Settings app from the Start menu.
- Click Devices.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows detects your printer, click on the name of the printer and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
Best answer for this question, can I use any printer with my Dell computer? Select the option for adding a wireless or network printer. Windows will search for any printers on your network. Select your printer from the list. If the Add Printer Wizard pops up, select your printer’s Manufacturer and model, and click OK.