- 1 How do I print from photo tray?
- 2 How do I select tray 2?
- 3 Where do you put the paper in a Brother printer?
- 4 How do I print from MP tray Brother Mac?
- 5 Why won’t my printer print from the bypass tray?
- 6 How do I print to bypass tray in PDF?
- 7 How do you print different trays on a Mac?
- 8 What is a bypass tray on a printer?
- 9 How do I print two different trays?
- 10 Why does my Brother printer keep saying manual feed?
- 11 How do I manually print on my Brother printer?
- Press MENU and choose General Setup => Tray Use => Print.
- Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select a setting.
- Press the OK key.
- Press the STOP/EXIT key.
Considering this, how do I get my Brother printer to print from tray 2?
- b. Click Properties or Preferences.
- c. In the Paper Source dropdown, select the paper tray you wish to print from (ex. Tray 2) for First Page and Other Pages.
- d. Click OK.
- e. Click OK or Print to print the document.
In this regard, how do I set up my printer to bypass the tray?
You asked, how do I choose which tray to print from?
- Click File and then Print.
- In the Print Dialogue click Page Setup.
- In the Page Setup window click on the Paper tab.
- Select the intended tray for the first page and remaining pages.
- Make sure that the same tray is selected in the Driver Properties.
People ask also, how do I print a manual feed tray?
- Make sure that the product is idle and the Ready light is on.
- Access the product Properties dialog box.
- Click the Paper/Quality tab.
- Select Manual Feed from the Source is drop-down list.
- Load paper or an envelope into the priority feed slot, depending on the print job.
How do I print from photo tray?
- Open the photo in the app, click the menu icon , and then click Print.
- Select the following settings for the print job: Source: Select Photo Tray.
- Click Print.
How do I select tray 2?
Right-click your product, and then select Printing Preferences. From the Printing Preferences menu, select Paper/Quality. From the Paper Source drop-down menu, select Tray 2.
Where do you put the paper in a Brother printer?
Load paper in the paper tray with the printing surface face down. Make sure the paper is below the maximum paper mark ( ). Overfilling the paper tray will cause paper jams. Slowly push the paper tray completely into the machine.
How do I print from MP tray Brother Mac?
- Open Print dialog. > Click here to see the details of how to open Print dialog.
- Select Standard or Default Settings for Presets.
- Select Print Settings from the print options pop-up menu.
- Select Tray 1 or Tray 2 for Paper Source. Click Print.
Why won’t my printer print from the bypass tray?
The Tray 5 (Bypass Tray) needs to have the same paper the document selected loaded in it. As well you must select Tray 5 (Bypass Tray) from Printer Properties and also in Page Setup. Ensure Correct Paper is loaded in Tray 5 (Bypass Tray).
How do I print to bypass tray in PDF?
Click “File” then “Print” Page 12 This window will open. Make sure your sharp printer is selected in “Name” then click “properties” Page 13 In the “Properties” window, select the “Paper Source” tab. Under the “Paper Source” tab, select the drop-down arrow next to “Paper Tray” and select the bypass tray.
How do you print different trays on a Mac?
- Open the file to print.
- Select [Print] from the [File] menu.
- Select [Print Options] from the panel menu.
- Check the [Tray Switch] check box in the [Feed] tab.
- Change other settings if necessary, and then click [Print]. Memo.
What is a bypass tray on a printer?
The bypass tray, also known as the multi-purpose tray or general-purpose tray, is a tray on your copier that can be used to print jobs on media that cannot be run from the main trays of your device.
How do I print two different trays?
- Click on the start button.
- Select “View Devices and Printers”.
- Right click on the printer icon, select “Printer Properties”.
- Select the “Printer” tab.
- In the “Printer Option Configuration” section of the dialogue, select how many trays have been installed.
Why does my Brother printer keep saying manual feed?
“Manual Feed” is an indication that your machine’s Tray Setting or the paper source in the printer driver has been set to Manual Feed, but there’s no paper loaded in the manual feed slot. … Load a sheet of paper in the manual feed slot. The document should print and clear the error message.
How do I manually print on my Brother printer?
Use both hands to slide the manual feed slot paper guides to fit the width of the paper you are using. Using both hands, put one full sheet of paper or one envelope in the manual feed slot until the front edge touches the paper feed roller. When you feel the machine pull it in, let go. The document will be printed out.